ars PARADOXICA is a love letter to physics, fiction, and the future. It's a disorienting journey through spacetime and the Cold War. It's a tome of secret history you stumbled across in a library in the dead of night.
It's an award-winning serial audio drama.
When an experiment in a time much like our own goes horribly awry, Dr. Sally Grissom finds herself stranded in the past and entrenched in the activities of a clandestine branch of the US government. Grissom and her team quickly learn that there's no safety net when toying with the fundamental logic of the universe.
Though time is nonlinear, our episode structure isn't. Start at the beginning.
press & accolades
- Featured by Popular Science
- Featured by BBC America
- Featured by RadioPublic
- IADAS Webby Awards 2017 Nominee
- Best Sound Design/Original Music Score
- Audio Verse Awards 2016 WINNER:
- Best Audio Engineering of an Original, Ongoing, Long-Form Production
- Best Writing of an Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing Production
- Best Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing, Dramatic Production
- Best New Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing Production
- Featured by The Whatnauts
- Parsec Awards 2016 Finalist:
- Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Long Form)
- Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster/Team
- Drama Podcast Library Podcast of the Month (September 2016)
- Featured by Geek Girl Authority
- Featured on Radio Drama Revival
- Featured by The Audio Signal  
- Featured by Midnight Audio Theatre (WCBE 90.5 FM Columbus, OH)